System engineer will be responsible of managing and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for the organization to be in line with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
1. Defines customers’ needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
2. He or she will handle all odoo installations hosting environment, saas environment, backups and recovery, and monitoring.
3. Assists in the coordination of various teams testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
4. Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
5. Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
6. Implements infrastructure support activities.
7. Evaluates the existing systems and provides the technical direction to Implementation and support teams.
8. Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
9. Response to changes on the developed solutions requested by business development department and approved by HoS.
10. Updates his job knowledge by studying the art of development tools and programming techniques continuously.
11. Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
12. Train operation team on solutions to help them in support end users inquiries and complaints.
BSc. In commuter science, software engineering, or any relevant field.
Minimum of 2 years proven experience as a system admin engineer.
Knowledge of Linux, shell scripting, BC (DR+HA), monitoring tools, and managing hosting environments.
In active directory, and troubleshooting mail server related issues is a plus.
Attention to detail